But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma
of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 (NASB)

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Not a Lo-Calorie Cookie But Delicious!!!

Today I'm baking cookies for our Ladies' Fellowship tonight at church. We're having a cookie exchange. Normally, I would bake only what I've tried before. I did make my favorite oatmeal cookies. So as not to be on "cruise-control," and wanting to be somewhat adventuresome; I baked two new kinds. Here's a delicious and very nice looking cookie to make for your family or to give as gifts. I found the recipe at the Family Fun website. Click here to read the recipe for "Chocolate Crinkles." They're yummy!!!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I tried those out as a 'new' cookie last year, and made them again this year! Aren't they so yummy and delicious?!

Kathy Lundberg said...

Indeed they are yummy. It's one of my favorite new cookie recipe!