But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma
of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 (NASB)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Observations in My Garden

Late Saturday afternoon, I was out in our backyard watering some herbs . . . observed this beautiful butterfly and was blessed to capture it with my camera.

A vivid reminder of God's incredible and majestic creation! May it serve to remind you of the minute care our Heavenly Father has for His creation . . . how much more He cares for you and I.

(original photo by Kathy Lundberg, 08/21/10)
(Please do not copy or reproduce for any form of media. Thanks!)

1 comment:

Kathy Lundberg said...

Jack, I've been very busy but will visit your blog as soon as I have an opportunity to do so. Thank you for your kind remarks!