But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma
of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 (NASB)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One of those days . . .

Have you ever had one of those days?  Earlier my day was not going the way I would desire.  After a shower and in God's Word, He has redirected and corrected my thoughts. 

Oh I'm thankful for His Word and for my copy of "Streams in the Desert, #2."  God uses a myriad of tools by which to get our attention.

Then the most precious thing occurred, Christine asked to pray over me.  Umm.  Wonderful where she learned that?  This is one of those times, you want your children to repeat what they heard you say.

Asking the Lord to remind me of the "whatsoevers," found in Philippians 4.

Basking in His Love!

No comments: