But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma
of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 (NASB)

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

I've always wanted to read, "Mere Christianity," by C.S. Lewis. It is considered a classic book in Apologetics. Recently I discovered the 35 part reading of this profound book on YouTube. Here is part 1. There are 35 parts altogether. I challenge each of you to listen to this one as well as the other 34 parts. On my Facebook wall, I am posting a reading each day. So by the end of January, one will have listened to the whole book being read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when you say that Christianity is dead, what do you mean? I look forward to your answer at roblundberg2000@yahoo.com