But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma
of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 (NASB)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

True Beauty & Talent . . . Beyond the Surface!

How often have you and I looked at an individual and immediately sized them up? We're all guilty of this.

Yesterday I was checking my email, I saw the recent video from Britain's Got Talent where Susan Boyle had literally amazed the audience and judges. It's a vivid reminder how we as a society look at the outward appearance rather than looking at the individual.

Please understand that I'm not a fan of Britain's Got Talent or American Idol, however, this video truly blessed me. It brought to my mind how God looks at the inward appearances and not the outward appearances. 

Please click here. Watch, enjoy and be amazed?

No comments: