But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma
of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 (NASB)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gizmo and Gadgets!

Hey, what can I say? You can take the girl out of her home state, but Texans so appreciate and love their bluebonnets. You'll notice I'm found of our state flower and have scattered pics of them throughout my blog. Enjoy!

Back to the purpose of this entry. When I initially started this blog I was very excited. Received some initial feedback and thought, I'm off to the races. Then I hit a wall and for a long while, didn't blog. I've heard this is quite normal.

I've toyed with perhaps quitting. Through prayer and an encouraging husband, I have resumed. Rob even suggested recently that I get a "Facebook," page. Wow! Wouldn't that be fun? I guess he's right and we'll see how the Lord leads.

For those who have visited recently, you'll discover my blog site has been revised and revived. As to how the Lord will use this adventure, I do not know but I believe He does have a plan for it. In His power and strength, I'll press forward.

Recently, I came across a site called, "Christian Women Online." Within their site, there are excellent resources for ladies. I particularly found their calendars, scripture tags and other blog resources quite helpful. Now I am able to add flair to my blog. One of my favorite expressions is, "cool beans."  Indeed, this is very cool!

Yes, dear ones, if we can utilize tools that others have, one need not reinvent the wheel. Last Friday, Christine gave an oral presentation during her Classical Conversations class on "Why Johannes Gutenberg Is Important?" He invented the printing press and guess what? He adapted wine presses into printing presses. His philosophy was to utilize items that were already working well and not reinventing the wheel. Sound familiar?

With this said, each you can utilize some of their blog trinkets to add more pzazz to your blog. Click here.

No comments: