But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma
of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 (NASB)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Life's Discoveries

As I make my journey into "blogging," I continue to discover like-minded sisters in Christ. This morning, I clicked on the blog, "Windows to My Soul," and read Vicki's posting for Tuesday, November 18 entitled, "Truth: Revealed or Recycled?" 

Please take the time to read the whole entry. I know that you will be equally encouraged as I was. Thank you Vicki for sharing your thoughts, heart and journey with each of us.  Click here to read the whole article.

No comments: